We are happy to participate once again in this year's Legal Food Frenzy!
The Virginia legal community will come together to help those who are food insecure in our communities as the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore invite you to participate in the 26th Annual Norfolk & Portsmouth Bar Association and 11th Annual Statewide. We will be collecting donations from April 3rd - 14th with more details to follow!
It is extremely important that someone on behalf of the injured gather as much information as they can about the accident and contact the authorities if they are not already present.
Unfortunately, March has the greatest number of driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI) arrests throughout the whole year. This occurs for 2 reasons:
1. People tend to overindulge on St. Patrick’s Day Weekend.
2. DUI/DWI enforcement is at its highest (the other “peaks” are New Year’s Eve and the Fourth of July).
From the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles:
During COVID-19, we are here for you!
We have a plan in place to ensure your safety and our team’s.
- We have the ability to handle new client intakes and attorney-client meetings without you leaving the comfort of your home.
- We have implemented ways for our staff to work remotely efficiently when necessary through Virtual Private Networks and Teleconferences.
- You may call or text us 24/7 at (757) 547-5555, for immediate help. We stand ready to assist you with any challenges you are facing or questions you have.
- We are fully operational and are available to handle client matters seamlessly.